SIHUI's BLOG !

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just had 3 hours of tuition !!!
2.30
.
.
.
.
to.
.
.
.
.
5.30
* TICK * TOCK * TICK * TOCK *
Was suppose to start at 1.30 ? no , i think it's 2 , ahhh nvm , anyway , started at 2.30
omg , realised that my whole day was about math ,
physics ( calculations )
A. math ( tuition)
E . maths P2
actually , the paper went " quite well " infront , it was the back that suck !
ohmygodla~
we were suppose to do 2 graphs
one is linear i think and the other is
box and whiskers
T.T
no time to finish.
Counted and i got about 21 marks deducted alrdy.
Hopefully the rest won't be so bad so i won't minus so much
and
hope that my paper 1 can help pull up my marks ,
PULL
PULL
PULL
!
My tutor
AS USUAL
her reaction about how i did for my paper 2
OHGOD , that's quite bad girl
DID YOU PANCIK ?
THATS ALOT OF MARKS DEDUCTED
WHY DO YOU HAVE NO TIME TO FINISH
TIME MANAGEMENT IS VERY IMPORTANT
^&*$%&#$&$*
%^*^(*^&*(
^&*(^
%*%$$^(*^(*$$%^&**&$%##!@#^&*(*
.
.
.
and on and on and on , gosh , E maths P1 luckily i didnt have my paper with me
phew ~
A maths P1
NAG
E maths P2
NAG
tmr's A maths P2
definitely
NAG !
wow.
Kinda think of it , it's not that bad actually ,
at lesat it gives me pressure to work hard ?
ohwell , okay , enough about that
feel kinda bad talking about that but
TUTOR ! i'll show you okay ,
i'll do good tmr
( crossing my fingers )
Shall go back to doing my revision !
Ohyar , went to tooties blog today , ohman ! the bag xinying found was so cute ! has her name on it .
Furthurmore , xinxin killed a centipide ! * CHEERS FOR HER *
and also , saw the pictures for teacher's day outing .. missed so much T.T
ohwells~ hai you ji hui de ! ^^
tooties wan sui !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home