SIHUI's BLOG !

Wednesday, September 03, 2008


Introducing :

THE SINGAPORE FLYER !


haha , found this picture in my pictures folder . i think it was taken during one of the learning journey during june. Now , it's like

.

.

.

.

.

.

September

and soon

it'll be

.

.

.

.

.

.

October~~~~

then

'O's will start !

then

.

.

.

.

Nov comes and it ends , and

by end of december , we'll get our results ..

COOL !

* trying to imagine my face when i get my result *
( Dosen't look good T.T )
okay , enough of my stupid "dark" thoughts .. but i think my prelim are like so gona suck. Didnt manage to finish my SS and geog paper so there goes my humanities . For my Chem , OMG , im like so dead , haha wrote crap for 1hr 15 mins .. im like so blur for chem , no idea what is it about . emily and pam were like talking about cracking and oxidising stuffs , no idea what are they talking about . Cracking in my dictionary is where you take a stick and break it in half. or something like thatX
hms , okay , so beside chem , A maths , omg ! so sad man , although the front was really fun cause i know how to do most of them ^^ After Q 7 it was not fun at all , stupid Q7 giving me funny answers with many decimals. hai~~~~~ and also another few questions . Next tuition , my teacher is so gona murder me cause she went through those questions the night before and i forgot T.T
okay , enought of my deep ship , tmr's bio , wow ! im so praying i won't sit there and stone for 1hr45mins .. cause the specimen paper made me stun and stun and stun !













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home